The Future of Digital Assets
SecurityTokenCap positioning itself to be the leader in tracking secondary market data for security tokens. We will work hard towards this goal in order to create a transparent capital market ecosystem for the future.
We have been tracking data for 6 security tokens since April. They are; tZero, Blockchain Capital, Spice VC, LDC Crypto Universal, 22X Fund, and Protos Fund. It isn’t an easy journey. So, we would like to thank them for being the first companies that took the risk of issuing a security token. We believe with more projects and more exchanges coming to the space we would experience faster growth.
It has been very challenging to track data since there are only two exchanges that are ready-to-trade. However, those exchanges do not have public APIs that would allow easy data flow between our platforms. Because of that, we have to update data points manually. So excuse us for sometimes being late, we will improve!
So, what’s new.
1. Except for adding ugly ads. We also have added a few new things to the main page. Now you can see when the last time data was updated. As well as we changed the graph for each token to display a 30d change instead of 7d change. It’s just not enough trading activity to display 7d graph.
2. We added ROI (return on investment) metric for each token on its page. It calculates the approximate return on investment if purchased at the time of STO main sale.
3. Check Historical Data for each token. No need to go to exchanges anymore, except if you want to buy.
4. Exchanges tab has been updated. Now it calculates trading volumes automatically from taking data points of each token that is tied to that exchange. You can see trading volumes for the last 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days.
5. We added a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page in order to answer the most common question related to the website functionality.